|Rental Property Management: |
- Assist in determining the appropriate rent amount for your property based upon current market conditions while making sure your costs are covered.
- Advertise your property and show it to all prospective tenants. We perform credit checks to ensure the best possible tenant in your property.
- Collect a security deposit and hold it in an escrow account for the term of the lease. We will also collect the monthly rent, pay any bills associated with the property and issue a detailed monthly Owners Report reflecting the income and all receipts for expenses. Our bookkeeping staff has over 5 years experience to ensure accurate and knowledgeable accounting.
- Provide the tenants with a 24 hour line to reach us if an emergency should occur. We will take the necessary steps to minimize the damage to your property and will file the appropriate insurance claim if applicable.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance as well as respond to any maintenance requests. We have skilled maintenance workers on staff to provide you with better services at a better rate.
|Should you decide to sell your property or acquire another, we are licensed Real Estate Brokers. We can assist in the sale process from start to finish!|
|Homeowners Association Management:|
- Work with the Board of Directors to maintain good working order of the neighborhood. We can assist with setting dues, budgeting and acquiring bids for necessary services.
- Collect all required dues and hold them in a Association specific account for bill payments. We will also carry out the collection process for delinquent homeowners.
- Perform routine inspections to ensure Covenant & Restrictions compliance as well as preventative maintenance inspections.
- We have skilled maintenance workers on staff to provide you with better services at a better rate.